I am the king of my own decisions and the prince of my creations ...WELCOME TO EDEN

Pa' Mala YO



EYES

Isis Eyes pack by Madame Noir

HUD CATWA- LELUTKA NORMAL EYES

Madame Noir Store

.....


TATTO

kaos  tattooo  - DEMON HORROR
HUD APLIER- MAITREYA-OMEGA-SLINK-BELLEZA

kaos tattooo NR STORE

.....


Moondance Boutique Aleksei Latex Mens Harness
BELLEZA-SIGNATURE- SLINK
HUD COLOR

Moondance Boutique STORE

...

ALL AVIABLE IN

THE MEN JAIL EVENT

.............................................................................................................................................................................


BACKDROP

All Part of Life - The Bearded Guy

THE BEARDED GUY SL

AVIABLE IN

MAN CAVE EVENT


----------------

Puedo ser bendición 

Puedo ser maldición 
Todo depende de cómo me trates
El infierno reside en mis labios, dime si quieres probar
Si con fuego tú quieres jugar, pues yo te puedo enseñar
Pa' mala yo


I can be a blessing
I can be a curse
It all depends on how you treat me
Hell lies on my lips, tell me if you want to try
If you want to play with fire, I can teach you
Pa 'bad I
Natti Natasha - Pa' Mala YO