I am the king of my own decisions and the prince of my creations ...WELCOME TO EDEN

I'm Glad-Jlo



[L&E] Bandana - Mesh Hair [Blond-black-brown]
L&E and Creat Photo Studio

---

CHEERNO*S/S_18 Gothic Cropped  a b c d e
BELLEZA-SIGNATURE
CHEERNO

----

.::4BIDDEN::.Rayden High Wasted Thong
BELLEZA-SIGANTURE
HUD COLORS

ALL AVAILABLE IN
THE MEN JAIL
----------------------------------------

SOCKS : RIOT / Trixie Men's High Socks - Cheeky High
BELLEZA-SIGNATURE-ADAM-SLINK
RIOT

---------------------------------------------------

i´m glad when i´m makin´ love to you
i´m glad for the way you make me feel
i love it ´cause you seem to blow my mind
everytime
i´m glad when we walk you hold my hand
i´m happy that you know how to be a man
i´m glad that you came into my life
i´m so glad

Jennifer Lopez - I'm Glad